Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana boys, check your bonus points....

Horn Seeker

They are changing by the minute. Who's drawing????

I cant believe it, my moose points went to zero... I'll be SE of Dillon all season if I have to be.

Well, if I wasn't going to draw that tag, glad to see you got it. Congrats Horn Seeker.

They are changing by the minute. Who's drawing????

I cant believe it, my moose points went to zero... I'll be SE of Dillon all season if I have to be.

What? You are so lucky. After last year, you should know right where they are. Must feel good to be the one holding the tag! Hopefully you wont be racing another hunter to your spot on opening morning. HAHA

Congrats! I'm checking mine now.

I actually dont know that area at ALL...I have been in it a day or two though and have heard some good about it!

Ismith... I think you were north of me, but not sure. Which unit?

No way! you can't go moose hunting. You were supposed to fly in me to go elk hunting. Dang, guess there is always next year. Congrats

Im just glad my sheep points didn't zero... Has anyones goat points moved yet? I couldn't apply ... but my daughter has not "earned" a goat point yet....??

Looking good for moose for the oldest daughter!

Nada for me (for the 29th consecutive year with the exception of 1 goat tag) and my youngest daughter.

Good luck to the rest of you!

I actually dont know that area at ALL...I have been in it a day or two though and have heard some good about it!

Ismith... I think you were north of me, but not sure. Which unit?

I got mine in 331, the area south of there is pretty good too though. You will enjoy the hunt, and moose meat is awesome.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back