Montana Alternate list

I am just giving him a friendly jab, he said earlier he wouldn't grab his alternate tag if offerered because of the fires.
I did say that . But now where I hunt they’ve been getting moisture and I was going tag or no tag to spend 10 days with my friends on the ranch . So as long as I’m offered a tag I’ll probably buy it . Have a good Sunday guys !

I did say that . But now where I hunt they’ve been getting moisture and I was going tag or no tag to spend 10 days with my friends on the ranch . So as long as I’m offered a tag I’ll probably buy it . Have a good Sunday guys !
Would rather you had it knowing that if the herd in hurting or you don't find the animal you want a small forky will get to see another winter. Hope you have a great trip! 1 more week for us.

Well I finally made up my mind and pulled the trigger on buying my Elk combo. I’ve got a few decent tags for here in CO so I couldn’t make up my mind but I’m super excited to chase some Elk this archery season up in MT! I was number 68 on the original list FYI.
Keith

I'm all in at this point we picked up some B deer tags so its just a matter of horns or no horns lol
Good for you guys , enjoy your time together hunting and post pics/story when it’s over, good luck !

I'm all in at this point we picked up some B deer tags so its just a matter of horns or no horns lol
Good for you guys , enjoy your time together hunting and post pics/story when it’s over, good luck !
We will no matter what thanks for the help good luck to you guys as well

Has anyone seen their number on the list drop recently on the FWP website? I don't think mine has updated since late August (high 90's still).

Been 2 weeks . Kinda curious as to how many will be returned this year compared to last . Not worried as I’m in the top 15 it should be a shoe in whenever the next update is , sooner than later would be nice so I don’t spend the $1100 on something else first

I’m with ya 8 and counting it makes it harder when my hunting partner in Oregon sent me a pic like this of his sons first bull a nice Rosie and I’m sitting here with some doe tags waiting on Montana 😂😂😂

Attachments

• EC3A80C5-27CC-424C-A29A-564B015C9E78.jpeg
    EC3A80C5-27CC-424C-A29A-564B015C9E78.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 8
Dad and I each moved up another 23 spots today. I don't have a prayer but we're still hoping for him as he is around 160 right now.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back