Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Montana alternate list out

I predict a high number of tags returned this year . Economy, critter numbers specifically deer , several factors

I don't believe you can do that. I think once you purchase the archery stamp you can't return the license.
Yeah you're correct! Any idea when they changed this by chance? I've never bow hunted MT but know it was common years ago to return license before general for 50% refunds after guys didn't tag out during archery season. You would see an influx of tags resold late Sept. I actually picked up a few of those returned tags back in the day. Haven't hunted MT in several years now TBH maybe since 2016-2017 ish.

Checking in for 2023, I’m lucky enough to be sitting at #32 for Deer combo alt list. Dad on the other hand is sitting at #738 this is our first year applying for this list, question is does dad have a shot? We will be getting into town November 10th either way. Thanks in advance.

Checking in for 2023, I’m lucky enough to be sitting at #32 for Deer combo alt list. Dad on the other hand is sitting at #738 this is our first year applying for this list, question is does dad have a shot? We will be getting into town November 10th either way. Thanks in advance.
Doubtful, I think last year it was around 300 contacted for reissue.

Depends on the year . Few years ago a friend of mine was 1300 on the list and got offered a tag about mid November .

Depends on the year . Few years ago a friend of mine was 1300 on the list and got offered a tag about mid November .
That’s what I’ve heard.. a friend of mine was offered one in 2020 in early November and left the next day.. lol

#385 for elk... Guessing i have a very small chance that works out, but still a chance.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back