Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana alternate list out

Last year they went up to around 700
In 2020 it was much higher I know people personally that were 1400-1500 that got calls /emails for tags about 2nd/3rd week of November. Covid was probably a factor in that . This year you’d think it will be a high number again due to gas prices and the economy headed for the toilet

Hey Everyone. I placed in a good spot but the rest of my group didnt (strike 2 this year on the MT draw for us). Looks like I will be the only one definitely (I think) called in time for bow. With that said, I'd be flying solo this year. Not that I am against it, but usually like going in as a pair at least. Not sure that this thread is the right one for this, but seeing if anyone might be in the same boat and want to hunt together? I'm out of Virginia, normally drive, but might fly in if I am solo. I hunt in the Little Belts and Castles, sometimes venturing in to the Crazies just depending. Good luck to everyone out there on the second chance and if anyone is open to chatting hit me up! Thanks

Hey Everyone. I placed in a good spot but the rest of my group didnt (strike 2 this year on the MT draw for us). Looks like I will be the only one definitely (I think) called in time for bow. With that said, I'd be flying solo this year. Not that I am against it, but usually like going in as a pair at least. Not sure that this thread is the right one for this, but seeing if anyone might be in the same boat and want to hunt together? I'm out of Virginia, normally drive, but might fly in if I am solo. I hunt in the Little Belts and Castles, sometimes venturing in to the Crazies just depending. Good luck to everyone out there on the second chance and if anyone is open to chatting hit me up! Thanks
What tag did u sign up for ? Deer combo ? What # did you draw ? What numbers did rest of your group draw ?

What tag did u sign up for ? Deer combo ? What # did you draw ? What numbers did rest of your group draw ?
I'm 166 on the Elk Combo. Closest buddy is 500 something, rest are 12-1300. Buddy with 500# wants to rifle hunt, so he might be able to snag that in time. I want to be out with bow

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back