Montana 2022 Archery elk draw in former 900-20 units

Reading that is like the sound of an angel playing a harp, but I doubt it's true.
Why is that so hard to get our brain wrapped around? I know of 2 outfitters that had a way worse draw on those tags this year compared to last.

Well then there you have it. The bull quotas must be too low..

Maybe they’ll score a bull permit in the second “we owe you one” draw..

Last edited:
Well then there you have it. The bull quotas must be too low..

Maybe they’ll score a bull permit in the second “we owe you one” draw..
They wont for the fact that they put their clients in correctly so they aren’t eligible for the next drawing the way I understand it.

They wont for the fact that they put their clients in correctly so they aren’t eligible for the next drawing the way I understand it.
In 3 HD’s everyone gets a permit

• Hunters who submitted applications and are eligible for districts 411-21, 447-21, and 595-21 and entered second and third choices will receive a permit because the number of permits unallocated after the draw is greater than the number of applicants who were removed from the draw. Similarly, the 270-45 permit is unlimited, so applicants will all receive a permit.

In 3 HD’s everyone gets a permit

• Hunters who submitted applications and are eligible for districts 411-21, 447-21, and 595-21 and entered second and third choices will receive a permit because the number of permits unallocated after the draw is greater than the number of applicants who were removed from the draw. Similarly, the 270-45 permit is unlimited, so applicants will all receive a permit.
Yep. I was aware of those distracts, thank you. But the other ones it is only the people that were allowed to apply incorrectly that will be in the re-draw.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back