MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Missing Hunter Colorado

Hope this works out. How did you come to determine he is missing? Sometimes there is just no cell service. I’ve dropped calls and then not been able to contact my wife for days. (Before I had an InReach). This was not appreciated at home. Best of luck, there are many eyes/ears available out there to help but need a starting point.
Hopefully that's the case. He was suppose to leave Monday morning. All communication stopped. He had 2 power banks h
@kirkj311969 do you know what unit or units he may have been hunting?
No we don't. Grassy creek area

Hopefully that's the case. He was suppose to leave Monday morning. All communication stopped. He had 2 power banks h

That’s could be fairly consistent with the region of that previous post saying possibly around Dunckley Pass. Narrowing it down is very good. There are likely more than 1 Grassy Creek’s though.D57A673E-3EA4-4EDA-ABF8-75C0678DD235.jpegDCEB1E7C-D552-49F7-858C-9FAF91E992CB.jpeg14897869-5839-4396-A3DC-279674411812.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s could be fairly consistent with the region of that previous post saying possibly around Dunckley Pass. Narrowing it down is very good. There are likely more than 1 Grassy Creek’s though.

There is a grassy creek SWA and an actual Grassy Creek in unit 13. North of Dunckley Pass. Near Hayden in Route county.

Edit: didn’t see the maps till now. Good stuff @Bullshot

Last edited:
Hopefully, someone has given Routt County SD a call. That gets the ball rolling!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back