PEAX Equipment

Missing Hunter Colorado

Unit number, vehicle, any specific camp spots or trail heads would all help. More info the better.

Has he sent your sister any pics? She may be able to narrow down a location based on the metadata

Is this the Hunter off Dunckley Pass? Just saw something on FB.

Don't know. He's from PA and went by himself
Your best bet is going to be law enforcement then. Even if you could possibly get the onx data you would probably need a warrant.

Any info you can get us we might be able to help.

Crap. Location data gets stripped on those sites unless he chooses a location in the post. I would call state police and get his license plate, make and model and ID to them asap

Does he have an inreach?
Had he messaged from that?
Does she have his email to access any of his accounts that might be tracking him?

If same guy from PA, just saw this in FB comments, you should message the guy that saw his rig/him of CR8 if you haven’t already

And service is spotty/crappy up there, as the other person posting notes.

1695176294714.png

Hope this works out. How did you come to determine he is missing? Sometimes there is just no cell service. I’ve dropped calls and then not been able to contact my wife for days. (Before I had an InReach). This was not appreciated at home. Best of luck, there are many eyes/ears available out there to help but need a starting point.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back