Minnesota bear

TLC

got drawn and my number one choice. area 26. be in vikings country sept 1st. :D

Hmmm. Area 26 is my home grounds. My brother still lives there and probably knows where some bears are, but he holds a heavy grudge against 'Da Bears and their fans, so I am not sure if he would help you.

And, if I were to help you, or have some of my friends help you, my brother may never forgive me.

Football is serious in our family. He might help you if you wore a one of those Viking wigs with the purple helmet and the gold piggy tails. You would have to publicly disavow your support for Da Bears, here on Hunt Talk.

I am sure you would rather go it alone than do all of that.

He lurks here, and seldom posts, but if he sees this, he might feel sorry for a Bears fan. If so, he will never admit it to me.

Now if you were a Cheeser like Schmalts, forget it. Not a chance. Not even for money.

You probably know this, but you have a great tag. Look along to bottoms of the Big Fork River. The oaks in those bottoms get hammered by bears in the fall. The good news is that the river follows everything from where it crosses Highway Six, north of Talmoon, and then all the way to Big Falls, where I grew up. Oops, brother will rag me for being too friendly, just with what I have posted here.

If you go to the Big Falls Municipal Liquor Store (the only bar in town), don't try to put it on my tab. There are some pretty serious bear hunters to be found there. And some pretty serious bull shippers, so be careful which one bends your ear.

Good luck Todd.

you better have some good advice.:p

Attachments

• vikings-1.jpg
    vikings-1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 52

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmor19534
Back