Yeti GOBOX Collection

Midwest Greenhorn - Hello!

Green Hunter

Hello!

I have been a casual viewer of the forum and finally stepped up to participate.

I've primarily hunted deer with a rifle every fall and turkeys every spring, in WI. Big fan of turkey hunting as the weather is typically more conducive to a nice mid-morning nap.

A few years ago I started watching MeatEater which rekindled my interest in hunting and consideration for pursuing larger species. This expanded to watching Randy and appreciating his perspective on the sport, continuing to listen to various hunting podcasts and reading books associated with the subject. The day by day podcasts are enjoyable, only downside is having to wait to see the next one.

Completed a CO Elk hunt with my Brother and Father and that was an eye opening experience. Moving to CO with hopes to expand my western hunting exposure, looking forward to seeing mountains when I wake up and hearing bugles at night.

I enjoy researching gear before I make a purchase, sometimes to the point where I wait way to long! COVID really put a damper on my latest rifle purchase. Looking forward to learning more and I won't be offended if you disagree with any of my thoughts, I am a pretty direct on my opinion but I really want to learn other's perspectives.

Welcome
Two new greenhorn's in the last week. If you stick around you will find that the original greenhorn is one of a kind and a master at his craft.
I agree.
Welcome to any new members however there should be no username variation of Greenhorn.
Not a chance you have earned it...and not a chance you will ever earn it.

I agree.
Welcome to any new members however there should be no username variation of Greenhorn.
Not a chance you have earned it...and not a chance you will ever earn it.
Hunt talk version of retiring a number.

Reactions: Hem
Back