Michigan AG to US Fish and Wildlife Service: Abandon your flawed proposal on gray wolves

That was not my intention to indicate tha

That was not my intention to put you on one side or the other. I apologize for not being more clear. I was only trying to agree with you and illustrate that your statement is how the environmentalists tend to do things. Often times they can't thwart the science or if do, they try to distort the data to fit a loophole in the law if one exists. Allow me to state the obvious: The USC is boiled down to Federal regulations that allow Federal agencies to function and execute the law. The "rule" in the Federal Register is the way the USFWS executes their plans. The OGC "office of the general counsel" for the DOI, legally approves the proposed rules by the USFWS and defends the FWS/DOI in Federal Court if need be. The enviros found a Federal Judge to put the kabosh on part of a previous plan to de-list wolves in 2017. I am not familiar with what went on then. However, the same argument won't fly this time around.

If you aren't familiar with what went on then, how can you possibly have a frame of reference to know it won't happen again?

I'll repeat my original stance, applying this rule to the lower 48 won't fly.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back