Michael Savage says Impeach Bush!!!

Anybody want to throw in with me on setting up a few "Spanish as a second Language schools??
eek.gif
Oh well, what the hell; I love tacos!!
wink.gif

Bush F%%!%ked a lot of conservatives with his "immigration" stance, Hell with impeaching him , just don`t re-elect him.
mad.gif

Then who would you elect CJCJ? Bush's plan isn't exactly what the press makes it to be, the Dems plan is way worse..

Bush's plan is a PROPOSAL he's pandering votes knowing full well Congress won't allow it, it's too unpopular at home. then Bush can say "well I tried"

The Dems had a large portion of the Hispanic vote last election, remember why?

MarS; the women will vote for Kerry (he has nice hair), the Afro Americans will vote for Al Sharpton (He's black), the blue collar workers will vote for Dean (He bought the Unions), The vari-sexuals will vote for Leiberman (He has a weak chin), the 60 hippie survivors will vote for Gore (They still don't know) and the Youngins, Caucasian right, and Independant Middles will elect Bush again!! 2008 they'll all gang up on us and elect Hillary, unless she gets tagged for Vince Foster's murder.
biggrin.gif

Marylands you are right[dems are worse] on immigration, I am writing in Tom Tancredo [R colorado] and so are a lot of pissed off people that i know, we are sending G.W. Bush and the Republican Party a "message" ! Tancredo has a 3 pt. plan on immigration. # 1 put our military and/or National guard on our borders. # 2 Deport "ALL" illegals. # 3 Stiff fines for ANY one who hires an "illegal' . once this is done then a faster/temporary "Visa" system goes into place, and those that wish to become [legal citizens] must get in line. That is why Tancredo is my man.

"Tancredo has a 3 pt. plan on immigration. # 1 put our military and/or National guard on our borders. # 2 Deport "ALL" illegals. # 3 Stiff fines for ANY one who hires an "illegal' "
Now wait a freakin' minute!!
eek.gif
I believe that was MY idea! Write my name in!!
biggrin.gif

I'd settle to hear just one of them say; "I do not want the job. It is a difficult job. I do not choose to run; however, if you wish for me to serve, I'll do my very best from day to day to do what is right and good for the nation. My first official act will be to clear my calendar of all appointments with lobbyists and special interest groups." Get one of them to say that!!
hump.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pawclaws:
I'd settle to hear just one of them say; "I do not want the job. It is a difficult job. I do not choose to run; however, if you wish for me to serve, I'll do my very best from day to day to do what is right and good for the nation. My first official act will be to clear my calendar of all appointments with lobbyists and special interest groups." Get one of them to say that!!
hump.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> If one candidate said that they would win in a 'landslide'!

Or how about giving himself and all other politicians a cut in pay? That would be a way to ensure getting elected, I think.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-03-2004 23:17: Message edited by: Washington Hunter ]</font>

Somebody mentioned stiffer fines for employers that hire illegals, when I worked in AZ I heard the fine was around 25,000 big ones! You would think that alone would make most of those penny pinchin contractors stay away from them, But all the contractors I know get around it! They simpily just hire one guy on the crew that has legal documents and only pay him for the job! Then he turns around and pays his guys cash, which is usually very little because he usually supplies them with a place to live and feeds them everyday! So in the end you have a bunch of illegals working illegally on a job site, that have no insurance and no rights! With that said I cant believe that Bush would ever consider giving them legal status, since all his buddies in the insurance buisness are saving mucho! Plus they dont have to give them retirement, health bennys, overtime and minnimum wage! You would think the republicans would kill Bush for trying to screw up the best thing that ever happened for the buisness man!
confused.gif

Yes Beardown I'm afraid the rampant level of "ME" and greed is about to finish us off. Some will do literally anything to put another dollar into thier pocket and don't give a rat's behind who they take it from. Look at the Veteran's groups whoring after Kerry because of the glib promises that lyin' bastard is making whenever he gets a group of them together. If it were in my power I would appoint him president or rig the election just so his constituents could get a real look at the man in action and how well he keeps his promises!
eek.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back