PEAX Equipment

Merry Christmas Hunt Talkers

Christmas 🎄 is here ! My attire today for this festive occasion
I thought this was going to be the reveal of where the HTer soon to be, "Formerly known as OregonChris" had landed....

Merry Christmas, HT brethren and sistren!

A big thank you to @Big Fin , MrsFin, and @Cornell2012 for not pulling the plug on this rodeo. I appreciate that it is often too much like work to keep us loonies on the path.

Merry Xmas and Thanks to the OYOA & FT Crews!

Many years ago, I was channel surfing around on the outdoor networks and stumbled upon the OYOA episodes. Watching those hunts and seeing Randy and crew getting things done with their own initiative/skill in the fair chase style really spoke to me. These episodes inspired me to want to become a western state hunter and got me started as the first person in my family to ever hunt. Very thankful for that content and inspiration!
Where are you located in Az? 💥

I'm down in Laveen. Moved to AZ in June '19 from OK, so just now starting to get out and explore our awesome public lands! You?
My sister owns a home in Laveen, there are a lot
of places to the north for great public land access.
I live in Glendale near the loop 101 and I-17 interchange.
Still a lot of Quail, coyotes, but the Javalina are almost gone. 💥

It is a quiet Christmas at the Newberg house this year. Just me, Kim, and Matthew. It has been a crazy year. If 2022 is a bit less hectic, that will be just fine with us.

We have spent time thinking of our blessings, the friends we have, the family we love dearly, and the good fortune to be touched by so many of you as we travel our daily path. We are appreciative for all of you and the richness you add to our lives.

We wish you a truly Merry Christmas, a season full of blessings, and an upcoming year of good health, big smiles, and the presence of wonderful people to share your best times with. For all of your kindness and your effort towards the things we hold dear, we thank you.

Merry Christmas everyone. Cheers!
I've just discovered this site to really talk hunt. Merry Belated Christmas but I'm here just in time to ring the new year in.

Back