Merganser Mount

Looks Great!

At one time I wanted mounts of a male and female of all of the ducks and many of the other game birds and local fish. Unfortunately I got into having many of my big game animals mounted and I have run out of wall space.

However I do have mounts of my best Northern pike, male graying, and male wood duck and pheasant.

I've got a drake hooded merganser mount. Doesn't look near as good as that one though.

It's a dream of mine to get a bird done by someone of the same quality as Birdman- I've seen a lot of waterfowl taxidermy, but he is consistently one of the best in the business. Brad's Birds is another that I've considered, especially since I grew up in that general area.

Last edited:
Great work. We refer all bird clients to a young chap in town who only does birds. He's very good. And he refers fur, euro, and fish clients to us. Works out well for everyone, especially clients. My daughter wanted to get some lessons from him and he's such a nice guy I'm sure he wouldn't say no. I convinced her no sense in wrecking a good thing. Anyway, she already has more business than she can handle.

Pretty neat mount!

Life's too short for crap taxidermy. I'm up to nine on waterfowl and all were done by Todd, Brad, or Shane Smith, except for the first couple I got when I was still in high school.

Looks great! Doesn’t matter what it is...if you’re going to have it mounted it should do the bird justice.

Birdman does phenomenal work. He did a harley and a long-tailed duck for us that we were very happy with.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back