Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Mercenary , fur harvester or Recreational hunter

Blaine you didnt cause anywaves, you just stated your opinion as I stated mine. thats what these forums are all about. but here at hunttalk people can have a difference of opinion with out getting banned or haveing a thread locked.

You ought to stick around, you might learn something as well and vise-versa(i might incase you didnt understand)...

As far as the loose parts, we been working on that...

Nope didnt crack me up on that post. I figured you for a much younger person under 30 or maybe a tad older 50+....

Delw

Delw, Why don't you come up to Idaho and Pick up Blain on the WAY. then we can ALL shoot some 'Yotes and learn something ?!?!

I got an Extra room even with Seperate beds that you two could share
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hello All My first incounterwitha coyoty I was a small boy I road horseback up on a cow trying to give birth to a calf two coyotes wear eating the calf as mom was trying to fight them off. I lost the cow and calf. I had grown up hunting but this started my on the dog trail. I had a frend that traped and called when I was about 12 that started me calling. I have hunted in the mid west to AZ for bounty for fur and for fun. and sometimes when I was ranching for my livelyhood. Now I hunt for the fun and thrill of the chase some times I photo some times I Kill. But I always try out new calls or new things and have a good time
Kevin Maker of K-Kalls

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back