Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Meindl boots

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
I had a pair of timberlands in NZ last year, but they were just too hot with the inserts and tore my feet apart without the inserts.
We made a trip to an outdoors shop and I was told that the Meindl boots are the best in the market!
I paid about $180 US for the pair, took them out of the box, wore them hiking the rolling hills for 10 hours a day for 7 days and did not have the first blister!
I took them up to Wyoming this year and with only a pair of wool socks, my feet never got cold the first time!

I tried to find how to buy another pair of these top quality Austrian made boots, but could not until recently.
I found the web site in safari Times
check them out at http://www.stagersport.com

after talking to some of my serious deer stalkers from scotland, they swear by these boots. I can too.
So if you want one of the best boots I have ever worn, check them out.
HAPPY HUNTING
Thumper

Thumper, Cabela's carries several models of Meindl boots. I have a 7 year old pair of Canadian Hunter's and they're still the best boots I've ever owned.

They are indeed great boots. I know cuz wears pac bots, but with a set of gaiters the held up fine.
I figure ya get what ya pay for when you hunt like I do and spend 12 or more hours going up and down.
The site i posted has some fantasic discounts on close out products that are listed in Aust $. So you figure about 1/2 of the listed price in US$.
I will continue to wear them as they are THE best>
I think debbie and doug were eyeing them! hell I am getting them custon made exotic skin boots for what we could get the close outs for. I think B'cat and Shecat can tel ya how they helb up in the snow and cold.
Thump/

Back