MEETING with some "IMPOTENT" people...

Moosie

Grand poopa
Or maybe they're important ?!?! I don't know yet...

Meeting with the head of the Turkey foundation here tomorrow, GOING to have a meeting of the minds, I'm sharing my open one, they're gonig to try to fill it.

Seems they are looking for a place to HOST some INFO and have club discusions and give out FREE hunting advice and locations to people that want to hunt Idaho. Not only for Turkeys.. but maybe ELK/DEER too. I'm going to try to sell this place as a friendly GOOD place to BE. (Not literally sell, This place is Priceless
)

CAN I get a few "HOWDY's" AND WELCOMES to the new gang that might bombard us ? If this deal goes through, this section will make the ELK/DEER/Adult section look like a ghost town.

I'd like to be the first to SAY....

"WELCOME to MOOSIES, PULL UP A BLIND and SHARE a Story" !!!!!!!

But Moosie, the impotant people are already here.

But for those who arent here yet, welcome aboard. This is the best place to have a good laugh and get some really good input. This isnt just another run of the mill forum. This is family. :cool:

Welcome to Hunt talk the only Web site that cares enough to have included a section for the fastest growing population of hunters in America.....Women!

Oscar that would be cool..... I bet there not the type I can bann huh?.. Its been lonely lately....
Delw

Welcome to Hunttalk! What a great idea! That would be awesome to have all that info at our fingertips here!

Oak

Hey Moosie..Thought about you ths Morning , I drove up to my parents and in the field going into the pasture was a whatever you call a group of wild turkeys.......as far as I could count withut getting close enough to scare them there was around 20..........this is the second time we have seen them.

CB!!!
You need to get some tags and help thin down that flock or what ever you call a group of them...LOL!!!!!! :D

Moosie, I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer nor am I "impotent" but it was nice to meet you this noon for lunch.
I hope our Idaho turkey hunting link comes along as well as it could!
Stay tuned!
Info is on it's way.

Welcome Wally Dog! Moosie, you can start by not calling gun-toting turkey hunters "impotent." That can't be a compliment! :eek: ;)

Welcome to Hunt Talk Wally Dog!!!Glad to have you here...Hope you stay around and keep us up to date and also join in on some of the other threads on this site... :D :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back