Meaningless , Random photo of the day .......... feel free to ad your own

34572016680_381d6e20aa_c.jpg

Found his Idaho brother, not as nice of scenery, but sits in a park along the Henrys Fork of the Snake

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 537
took this out scouting last night , a Summer Moon rising over a clearcut in NW Oregon, what cant be seen in this pic even though its there is a Big Roosevelt Branch Bull feeding in the back of this clearcut at 250 yds, im just starting to learn about elk and spend time out in the woods with them its only june 9th and he was already a 4x4 , dont know when elk stop growing? but his fronts looked BIG , wish i had mtmiller's camera !!! taking great pics with your 2 year old cell phone is a challenge

IMG_5559.PNG

Last edited:
I was out shooting birds this weekend. Heading back to the pick-up, I snapped a shot. Turned out OK.
35081878042_6cd4dbe95d_c.jpg

My daughter Cassy is living in Lodge Grass , Montana, she just moved there with her boyfriend, guess he's welding for a rancher or farmer there. She sent me this pic this evening, thought I'd share
IMG_5665.jpg

Last edited:
Area in my forest that I just finished up thinning. At the bottom of the hill is pile of wood chips from all the saplings removed. Works good to slow down any run off during storms and snow melt.

0617171204a_Burst01.jpg

Nice evening ride around the neighborhood yesterday.....

Attachments

• IMG_1331.jpg
    IMG_1331.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 217

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back