MAY the force be with you my Friend...........

LMAO!!!!
What a rock....
He could probably get in line around the week before and still be first, but then again I would suppose he wouldn't get the world wide coverage that he will doing this one....
:)

I wonder if Darth Tator scares him? I hear Darth Tator is from Idaho. Is that true?
image667214x.jpg

Ok I know I have alot of free time on my hands and all but for reals guys, you don't see me waiting in line in Jan. for a movie that doesn't come out unitil May. In fact I wait like a week after a movie comes out to go see it. IF I see it all, sometiems i wait for it to come out on PayPerView or on DVD and rent it. This dude realy needs to get a life or something.
Quick Draw

I remember when the first Star Wars came out.
There were people waiting in line for a couple few day's, and then would try and make every showing for weeks.
One guy if I remember right, had paid to watch so many showings, the theater just let him come in and watch for free....

Star Wars was the first movie I saw in the movie theater.... I did not pay attention because I was like 7 months but still: rolleyes:

I want to know what these losers Do for a living that allows them to take off several months at a time to just sit around and do nothing to wait for a movie..... OMG !!!! :eek:

I can not believe this.....and the funny thing is ELKHUNTER (top Poster) is screaming he has to much time on his hands....that is saying a lot ;) , LMAO hump+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back