MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Max price point for a chukar gun/boulder shank?

Whatever you buy is going to get scratched and dropped. I had a nice LC Smith Featherweight 16 I used to use to Chukar hunt. I finally retired it after falling multiple times on a steep frozen slope.

I have a 12 gauge Benelli Ultra Light (BUL) I bought to replace the LC Smith. I have used it for about 15 years. Lots of scratches and dings. Skidded off a 10’ cliff and landed on it last year. It’s still killing birds.
If I had to do it again I'd go BUL

I know where there is a really nice English Boxlock 16 gauge double that weighs in at 5 lb 15 oz. Extremely reasonable price. Not mine, but I have bought from the seller before and highly recommend him.

Come on!! At least you will look good.

Well, didn't get the gun I was referring to but that's probably for the better anyhow.

I know where there is a really nice English Boxlock 16 gauge double that weighs in at 5 lb 15 oz. Extremely reasonable price. Not mine, but I have bought from the seller before and highly recommend him.

PM me the particulars please.

If this is for sale in IA I might know someone interested as well. PM if you wish.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back