Maven

In February my wife wanted "her own" pair of binoculars. I took her to Sportsman's Warehouse and let her look at binoculars. Then I went to the Sportsman's show in Portland Oregon and purchased my wife a pair of the 10X42 C1 Binos. After getting home and comparing them side by side with my Vortex 12X50 Razor binos. I think they are every bit as good or maybe a little better than my Razors that I paid more than three times the amount I paid for my wife's Mavens. My next pair of Binos will be Mavens.

Jim

I've got a pair of the B.5 18x56 and really like them. Probably not the model you're looking at, but I got them for spotting impacts at rifle matches and hunting. I like Vortex optics and have quite a few of them, but I did compare my Mavens to Vortex Kaibab HD 18x56's side by side and felt that the Mavens had a noticeable advantage. Maven does have a Demo program where you can get like-new optics to test and then keep at a small discount or send back at your cost. They did have a special last year around Thanksgiving or Christmas.
I have been looking at a new spotter or new mavens 15x56. Do you think the mavens would be comparable to a spotter?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back