Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Maven optics

I have the 15x56 B5's and they are amazing. I routinely glass side by side with my buddy that runs Swaro EL's and the 95mm BTX setup. Obviously those are noticeably crisper, but not enough to pay twice the money and lose the awesome Maven warranty. If I drop the Maven's down a cliff I get a new pair. Swaros I'd probably just jump right after them...

I like them as an alpha-minus glass class.
All the new binos companies warranties are mimicking tbe Swarovski warranty.

Swarovski has been a great company to asking for parts. If I lose (or my kids) caps or in one case the strap to the universal mount, they send replacements to me for free. Son broke the focus knob on my 15s which they repaired quickly.

I recently sent my 16 year old ELs in to have the armoring repaired. It’s not bad but I’d rather have it fixed now in the off season. They sent me an email today asking if I wanted to upgrade my lenses ( to Swarovision I believe) for $250. Yes please.

Has anyone used their scopes, more specifically 4*24*50 or the 2.5*15*44 in 30 mm tubes? Looking at various scopes in the $1500 range and this was suggested. Looking for hunting the PNW, cloudy, overcast, large clearcuts to brushy. Thank you.

Flash sale on nwo for a couple different types including B6. I ordered a pair of 12x50. Can’t wait to get them

Have a maven b1, Cs1 spotter, and rf1 rangefinder.

Love them all - had to use customer service twice to get eyecups repaired, painless.

Got my FIL a pair of maven 1.2 10x42s, very very nice. It'd be tough to beat them.

I do believe that the "direct to seller" approach does punch a higher value than the retail model.

Well, just pulled the trigger on the S5 scope combination kit, I’ll update once get the gun and scope in and start sending freedom seeds down the field.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzog
Back