Yeti GOBOX Collection

Matthews Drenalin

I shot one a while back and was pretty darn impressed. Drew smooth, fast, very well built. I liked the light feel as well. The price was darn steep on the one I looked at, and I really do prefer bows in the 35-38 inch axle to axle range. If I was in the market for a new bow it would be on my finals list for sure.

Might get lucky and find em for $725 but more like $825. Just for the bare bow. Lifetime warrenty though. I got one. It's a real nice bow for sure.

I thought the draw was nothing at all smooth when i shot it. In fact, i thought the bow was a major dissapointment when i shot it. I shot it, the Hoyt Vectrix, and the Bowtech Guardian, and Bowtech Allegience all at one shop last week and I rated the Mathews pretty much the worst to draw back because all the poundage was in the beginning.
I rated the Guardian the best bow.
I currently shoot a Mathews, just so you know that I am already a Mathews customer but would not buy that Drenalin. If you want a bow that is faster, and smoother to draw and weighs the same, check out the Bowtech Allegience. If you can deal with a slightly heavier bow and want the smoothest draw along with good speed check out the Guardian. It has no jump, no shock in the hand, and is quiter than the rest.
If i was to get a new bow today, Bowtech would be getting business from me. JMO, but shoot them all before you buy.

Since we are talking archery, what does everyone think about the new Drenalin?

Bottom line, don't ask what anyone thinks of it. Go to the best archery shop you can, aks them to take the top and most expensive bow from each manufacturer and put them all at the same poundage and shoot all of them one right after the other. Everyone wants to say what they own is the best, but be your own judge. If you go and shoot the Drenlin by itself it will seem like a nice bow, but if you shot it against 3 other top bows yo may find like me and think it is the worst. Shoot and buy what feels best to you not someone else.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back