Mask up on federal lands

I forgot my rifle once this season and remembered it 30 minutes out. Another time I realized that I had driven clear across town with a mask on in my truck.

The mask incident was much worse because I realized that I was being judged.

Was a time long time ago that iffn you walked into a bank with a mask you ended up with guns pointed at you when you tried to leave the bank.

I live in small town farm country and I don't see how the vaccine is going to be effective when two local VA homes had 18% and 28% of their workers op for the vaccine.

We are signing up employees at work and we're paying people to go get the vaccine on work time, and also offering gift cards to some local businesses if people take it. I think we're going to have maybe 40% of people opt-in. Based on the opinions that I hear on a daily basis I think if we get 40% we'll be doing good.

Better than nothing I suppose.

Commando style?....is that a Proud Boy thing?
.....not that there is anything wrong with that.:)

I tell you what, I've been going commando for over 30 years, and it's nice in the summer, when stuff gets...sticky.

Winter is a different story, but for fellas dealing with ample masculinity, sometimes letting the boys run free is necessary.

I tell you what, I've been going commando for over 30 years, and it's nice in the summer, when stuff gets...sticky.

Winter is a different story, but for fellas dealing with ample masculinity, sometimes letting the boys run free is necessary.
get yourself some saxx bro...but seriously, they are amazing

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back