Mask up on federal lands

MTGomer

Make sure you wear a mask on your next hunting trip.

I’m guessing “in compliance with CDC guidance” is the kicker and that there’s no CDC guidance that says you should wear a mask alone, outdoors but who knows.

Make sure you wear a mask on your next hunting trip.

I’m guessing “in compliance with CDC guidance” is the kicker and that there’s no CDC guidance that says you should wear a mask alone, outdoors but who knows.
I wouldn't be surprised...… mtmuley

Per our new president mandatory mask mandate if you are on federal lands. Be safe out there people.

If Biden catches me I'll just offer to have a pushup contest to get my rights back. Worse than this is the executive action on the Keystone. Worse than the Keystone is the fact Biden probably will die of natural causes by June and then look out....

The vast majority of the US population is in larger cities and areas where there is not wide open unpopulated areas. “Federal Lands” also include Monuments, like the Washington Monument, National Parks, like Central Park, which are visited by larger amounts of people most days. They are not referring to that 1/4 section of BLM in the middle of Wyoming.

I’m really glad many of you are not employees of mine, working with you must be really frustrating.

Last edited:
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back