Many items for sale/trade

krshunter

Please pardon the fact that some of these items have already been listed separately. I tried to figure out how to delete or edit a thread an it doesn't appear as though I can so there are duplicates. All items except for automotive are open for trade.

2007 Yamaha C3 49cc scooter. Blue in color, under seat storage, 116 mpg, excellent condition, low mileage. Just under blue book at $1400.

2005 Suzuki King Quad 700, fuel injected, independent rear suspension, red, new heated hand/thumb grips and new Warn winch. Excellent condition also with right around 1000 miles on it. Again, just under book at $4000.

AR-15. Rock River Arms Entry Tactical model. 6 position tactical stock, American Tactical carry handle with A2 rear sight, 25 round clip, Samson Mfg. quad rail tactical accessory forearm, Tactical vertical grip, tactical rail covers, and NC Star 3-9x32 Tactical Scope with two color illuminated range finding reticle. $1100 or equivalent in trade. Consider long range/tactical type rifle packages in .308Win or similar.

Custom Remington 700 in a .243 Wildcat. Cartridge details are as follows: Can be formed from .243 Win brass. Case walls are straightened and shoulder is bumped slighly forward and to a 30° PPC angle yeilding approximately 6 or 7 grains more capacity and less case stretching. .243 Win was shooting 85 grain Barnes TSX bullets between 3150 and 3200 fps. Current cartridge is shooting them at 3600 fps with IMR 4007SSC powder. Will provide load and target showing 0.392" grouping. Very flat and great for antelope and deer.
Rifle details: Rem 700 SA accurized. Action/bolt trued and lapped, etc. Shilen 24" SS Select Match barrel installed with custom muzzle break, 11° recessed crown, .262 neck. HS Precision Pro Series Varmint stock with aluminum bedding block, factory trigger polished and set to a crisp 3 lbs., Warne two piece bases and 1" QR rings. Custom Wilson dies also provided and a few pieces of brass. OverJust over $2000 invested. Asking $1400 shipped. Trades considered.

Zeiss Diafun 8x30B MC midsized binoculars. As New In Box. $350 shipped.

The following equiptment is for sale only and will require pick up. For anyone in the shoe/boot repair business or knowing someone in the business this equipment is a super value. Heavy as hell though. I'm listing this for my father-in-law so may not be able to answer questions immediately. Machines available are an Auto Sole Heel Wheel, Cindrella 8 Auto Soler, Landis Model K #12 Stitcher, McKay Stitcher 296 Hi-Speed Chain Stitch, Nose-cone 12 Model Auto Soler, Sutton 1000 Finisher and a polishing machine.

If I got that correct there are 7 different machines for doing shoe and boot work. $7,500 for everything. Email with questions or call 307-875-3680.

Maybe one of you hunters has a wife that is into embroidery and/or sewing. Wife has a Pfaff Creative 7570 computerized Sewing/Embroidery machine with accessories galore. Extra hoops, feet, bobbins, thread, computer design program, pattern disks, etc. Email or PM with questions. $2000 for everything. Was $7500 new and has not been used.

Pictures can be provided upon request for anything of interest.
Thanks for looking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back