Man Stuck In Yellowstone Bathroom Because Giant Bison Was Outside The Door

WyoDoug

I do not know whether to put this one in the jokes group or here with the bison. What do you think?

After seeing the carnage inside some public restrooms, I'm convinced the bison was just waiting his turn.
I never could figure out how someone(s) managed to defecate on the walls of a vault toilet. They are usually at least 5'x8' on the interior footprint and inevitably somebody always evacuates their bowels against the rear wall.
Don't skip leg day and you won't have to decide between sitting on the seat or launching boihazards horizontally. And never,ever touch the tp roll inside those, I'll sacrifice a sock before I use the wax paper rolls in a vault shitter.

I never could figure out how someone(s) managed to defecate on the walls of a vault toilet. They are usually at least 5'x8' on the interior footprint and inevitably somebody always evacuates their bowels against the rear wall.
Don't skip leg day and you won't have to decide between sitting on the seat or launching boihazards horizontally. And never,ever touch the tp roll inside those, I'll sacrifice a sock before I use the wax paper rolls in a vault shitter.
Tell me about it, anymore I just go in the bucket of the machine of nobody is around. 🤷‍♂️

Also I take the tp home from the port-a-potties at work. Works in place of 220 grit for diy projects.
Also works great for paper mache with the kids school projects. Ever seen a pinata made from TP rolls out of a shitter on the PCT? That's the type of stuff that my kids keeping getting awards/letters sent home for.

My experience with developed campsites with either flusing toilets or vaults is not good at all. I will avoid those when possible and opt for dispersed camp sites myself and even then, I have had to clean up a number of campsites myself over my lifetime before I could use them. More than once, either I or one of my buddies hauled out a pickup load of trash that was there before us.

Back