Luxe Hot Tents

*referring to the river of rain that would be flowing through my tent….and don’t tell me that doesn’t happen lol
This will be my first year in a floorless teepee tent but have spent a lot of time in a bathtub type tent and a floor less wall tent. But I have never had a mud, wet, river issue in the floor less wall tent. I have camped in my bathtub type is some serious rain and when I broke the tent down the grass underneath was the only dry spot so I assume no water got underneath the tent?

Should I expect this in the teepee as well?

I just picked up a Seek Outside Silvertip, which I think has been discontinued. I’ve only set it up in the back yard so far but I’m excited to take it for a spin in September. Unsure on what kind of stove I’ll get for it, but I will get one for colder weather.

I have a Luxe Hexpeak (and inner nest) and never had a problem. That said, I would never recommend them to people.
Seems they sold out or change manufacturers or something right around the time Covid hit, because that’s when they took a turn for the worst.

They had a podcast and the owner seemed very knowledgeable (maybe a little arrogant) but overall, I trusted them. That podcast no longer exists, and the overall presence of the company has changed. Hate to say it, but I hope they disappear for good soon

Man this thread is just no bueno, they must of took a real turn for the worst when i bought mine and accessories have never had an issue. That's too bad.
Agreed. Got my Hexpeak XL ~5 hrs ago with an inner nest and titanium stove. Have had nothing but great success with it through Oct/Nov hunting in CO since in all types of weather. Heard they had an ownership change so sad to see how far they have fallen.

Hey all! Just wanted to share my recent experience with Luxe. They’ve been running a “sale” for quite some time now (though personally I think they just advertise that and are selling them at that price regardless 🤷🏽‍♂️) on their hot tent setups. I purchased their 3 person tent and the stove (pictured below) back in June. Well here we are in the middle of August and it just arrived.
The stove seems to be working well, I still have yet to set the tent up.
If you’re needing a hot tent setup for this year I definitely wouldn’t recommend going thru these guys.. if you’re looking for a budget friendly setup and are okay with having no idea when your package will arrive… Luxe is for you!! Don’t expect anything in regards to something resembling customer service… they only will communicate with you via email and even that feels very similar to talking to an AI interface designed for Windows 95. Social media?? Their biggest presence is Instagram in which they have disabled/limited the commenting function on all their posts. 🤔 I guess it makes sense, I would have left some scathing comments during the two damn months I waited for my purchase to arrive.

Wanted to share as a sort of Hunttalk Service Announcement as y’all are some neat folks and I’d like you to know what you’re getting into choosing to business with these folks at Luxe.
I also unfortunately didn't read reviews before I purchased tent/stove combo. I looked for a phone number for them and the recording stated to send all communication back via email. The initial email response was not a quick reply and seemed like a form reply that talked about their process. I emailed them a response and was told the tent was being moved from one warehouse to the next and I would get it in the next two to four weeks. At this point, I started researching and reading reviews and then called my credit card company who credited my account and went after them. During all of this, I had placed two different orders on GO Hunt and one from Kuiu after I ordered from Luxe and had received all three. I would not recommend Luxe for any reason.

Every time I go into shock when seeing that anyone with any knowledge is still buying anything from Luxe, I remember that 13% of Americans still smoke, and I also look at this photo.
Mask Outside.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back