Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Louisiana and Southeast Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

JTHOMP

I wanted to share with yall some upcoming BHA events we have in Louisiana and the Southeast Chapter BHA. I know most of the people on the site is from outside the area, but hopefully we can pick up a few more people and grow BHA in our area.

January 28th we'll be having a pint night at The Chimes in Covington, LA
January 30th we'll be having a pint night at The Chimes-East in Baton Rouge, LA

February 14-16th Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana will be doing a tri state squirrel hunt in Central Mississippi. We'll be hunting Bienville National Forest and the surrounding WMAs east of Jackson, MS. There are multiple camping options on the national forest and the WMAs. Currently a few of us are planning to rent cabins at Roosevelt State Park in Morton, MS. They're reasonably priced and have plenty openings. Friday night will be a pot luck supper. Saturday morning we'll meet before hitting the woods, and meeting up again for lunch. Evening hunt and supper. I plan on being up there Thursday night and leaving after Sunday morning hunt.

You don't have to be a member to come to any of these events. If you're interested in becoming a member, come out and see what BHA is all about.

Back