PEAX Equipment

Lost wives in store

Sytes

An old guy was shopping the other day, pushing his cart around, when he collided with a young guy also pushing his cart. He said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

The younger man says, "That's OK. What a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy adds, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she's 24-years-old, tall, with blond hair, green eyes, long legs, a buxom figure, and she's wearing tight white shorts and a halter top. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy replies, "Doesn't matter. Let's look for your wife."

Wives

Old guy is going up and down the grocery aisle holering "CRISCO, CRISCO", along comes a clerk that tells him he can find crisco in aisle 3.
Old guy saye no I'm calling out for my wife.
You mean Crisco is your wifes name? Well, that's what I call her in public. The clerk says what do you call her at home? I just say "HEY LARD ASS'

Old guy is going up and down the grocery aisle holering "CRISCO, CRISCO", along comes a clerk that tells him he can find crisco in aisle 3.
Old guy saye no I'm calling out for my wife.
You mean Crisco is your wifes name? Well, that's what I call her in public. The clerk says what do you call her at home? I just say "HEY LARD ASS'

I think I saw a picture of this old guy's wife on a recent thread.....:eek::eek: Thanks for sharing !!

Back