PEAX Equipment

Lorna Smith

I would remind people that this was started looking at the lawsuit and if it was a correct move. Wa dfw gets thrown under the bus all the time. Go look at their Facebook page if you don’t believe me. Almost every post turns into people hating on them. Almost all the posts are hunters because they can’t shoot more. This state has a tremendous population a large amount of hunters of big game and small herd sizes especially compared to other western states. They have to manage game populations while not only considering herd size but also habitat loss and degradation. Yes you have to wait a long time for some of the better tags but you can also hunt every year if you chose to.

I digress, if a commission member is not abiding by the rules set forth and a group decides to challenge on that rule they have complete right to that. Could it have been brought on by one’s actions? For sure but isnt that essentially how it normally works.

We shall have to wait and see how it proceeds. Maybe moves like this are what we need to stand up for what we believe in. Or maybe there is a more diplomatic middle ground but at least this should help sportsmen groups decide how to proceed in the future.

Super dumb move by a group that just wants to do "something" even if it's shooting holes in the boat.
Yep, that’s exactly what I thought too when I read this. The article you found with that quote by Lynn invalidates the Alliance case right there!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back