Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Looks like tomorrow is the day…

WY sent an email yesterday stating that antelope draw results should post tomorrow. I’m looking forward to seeing if my daughter drew her tag.
I hope your daughter draws her tag. I am not super confident with a 2.5 point "buffer" in the special for my tag, I'm anticipating some massive point creep this year.

I’ll admit to being a little nervous for her. I sprung for the special tag and lost her youth discount, so I held off on getting a tag for myself. I wouldn’t have had to get the special tag if we had applied last season, but points creep…

I’ll build another point this year and hope that diminishing returns don’t ruin it when I can finally cash my points in

After my wife drew a PH doe tag last year in our first year applying, I’d sure like to get a chance at one this year. Her tag was easily filled our first day out, but I have the bug now. If not this year, maybe next year will be better for me.

Just got my email. Unsuccessful with 9 pts in a unit that last year was 100% <7 pts. Pretty bummed out. 👎
That’s a real bummer. That’s why I went for her tag as a special. Wouldn’t have needed it for her number of points in previous years, but it had been getting tighter and tighter in recent years. I don’t think that she would have drawn it without the special tag this season. Points creep is a real bear

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back