Looks like meat's back on the menu boys and girls

aw yes the solution to the health epidemic is to process a chick pea to the point that it looks and tastes like sausage :rolleyes:

In a similar light, research is coming out that unprocessed ( <--- important) meat is not as terrible as once believed. This article has a little bit of sensation sprinkled in, but the research done by the University of Washington’s Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation is solid.

i feel like i have come across like three big studies like this recently that have revisited all that data coming to similar conclusions.

there is a not insignificant faction of respected medical doctors and researchers that have been calling bullshit on the claim that red meat is bad for you, some for many years. Dr. Robert Lustig out of UC San Francisco being one of the bigger names in that realm.

i wouldn't invest in Impossible or Beyond Meat - vegans aren't interested, vegetarians all quickly realize how processed and weird that stuff is and carnivores/omnivores couldn't be bothered to care.

eat a black bean burger instead if you have to. actually doesn't taste too bad and is made out of real food

Last edited:
eat a black bean burger instead if you have to. actually doesn't taste too bad and is made out of real food
Surprised me when I had a black bean burger. Why the hell I had one? No clue, though it was pretty darn good!

aw yes the solution to the health epidemic is to process a chick pea to the point that it looks and tastes like sausage :rolleyes:

i feel like i have come across like three big studies like this recently that have revisited all that data coming to similar conclusions.

there is a not insignificant faction of respected medical doctors and researchers that have been calling bullshit on the claim that red meat is bad for you, some for many years. Dr. Robert Lustig out of UC San Francisco being one of the bigger names in that realm.

i wouldn't invest in Impossible or Beyond Meat - vegans aren't interested, vegetarians all quickly realize how processed and weird that stuff is and carnivores/omnivores couldn't be bothered to care.

You'll love this:

Back