Looking for used bow

smorgado

Hello all , I want to get into doing more archery hunting, looking to a quality bow for a starter bow. My bow I have now is older than I am .. Looking to spend no more than 250

I have a 2012 PSE Bowmadness in right hand with 70lb limbs I may be willing to part with. I have to remember what I have into it.

Do you need sights and everything?

You checked the local pawn shops? Mine usually has a couple decent bows on the rack.

Maxx no I will go and get my own sights quiver and what ever else I need to get

I think I paid 230 for it a few years back. I would let the bare bow go for 200.

I have a NAP apache fall away rest and I cant remember the site. Let me look at the entire package and let you know what I would sell the entire thing for. The sites and rest don't do me much good without the bow.

It is a nice shooting bow. I bought it as a back up for a bear hunt I did two years ago.

Try the Archery Talk classified section. You have to be careful but they have a review function and if you stick to people with good reviews, you are usually pretty safe. Ebay can also be a good option. Last spring, I saw a new Bear Mauler (old model year) on there for $250.

I bought an awesome Hoyt Spyder 34 off craigslist and couldn't be happier. There are a lot of guys that buy a new bow every 2 or 3 years. I would suggest you look at a package deal since you will pay through the nose for rest, sight, quiver and stabilizer. I did a lot of research and shopped until I found a package I wanted for a great price. I used daillylister.com to search craigslist nationwide in a single search. Good luck!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back