Looking for some sponsor help for Vets...

gunney

I am a Marine Corps Veteran, in 2008 I lost my father, whom I didn't know well, due to his condition that was caused from his service in Vietnam. Because of my fathers death, and me being his only beneficiary, I was recently awarded his death benefit from the VA. I immediately knew that I had to help someone that has come up the same way as I had. With the times as they are and with my knowledge of hunting, I knew that I would use those funds to help others. I put together a local essay competition with the chance to win an archery elk hunt, fair chase, in Colorado for a Veteran and his family member of choice, with myself and a few others that I routinely hunt with. Too make this story as short as possible, I am looking for equipment sponsors that would like to help these guys out with some gear. If you are interested, and would like more information, please pm me and I will give you an email or call. This isn't a cry for help, or even a large advertisement possibility, as I have taken care of all aspects of the hunt, it is just an opportunity for someone to help out a Marine Corps Vet that gets an opportunity that myself or many others never got to have.

Thanks for your time,
Semper Fi,
Greg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back