Looking for some Plane tickets..

1-pointer. Although I do havethe BEST wife in the world, I think alot has to do with the stuff I do when I'm not hunting. I stay up at night with Sick kids, I've NEVER told her NO if she wants to go out with the Girls. That's our Entire married life I've never told her no. I make sure she is well taken care of and I do A LOT with the Kids. Not that I'm bragging but I think it's a 2-way. Some guys Golf and Fish all the time and then complain their wife won't let them hunt ;)

I definitely understand the 2 way street! Heck, I burnt 9 days of leave last year to stay at home with Jr because our babysitter wasn't available. That was more time than I spent hunting! I guess I shouldn't bring up the 16 days spent in the Middle Fork not hunting... ;):p

Here's a coupon type idea. Don't they charge for bags now? I went on United a month ago or so, it was $15 for the first bag and $40 for the second. I made a carry on out of one bag. Also, you could where several pairs of underwear, shirts and pants, they don't charge extra for wearing extra. Its cheaper to do laundry here than pay for a bag, both ways.

Also, you could where several pairs of underwear, shirts and pants, they don't charge extra for wearing extra.
That's AWESOME advice!!! :D :D I'm sure that wouldn't flag you for some intense searching going through security either... ;)

I'm always looking for a better way, I'll tell you that. Some ideas work, some don't, but you keep at it, that's the main thing.

You said you were looking for some plane tickets and 1_pointer suggested some bus tickets. You could save money if you did that. I just went to www.greyhound.com and adult and child, both, refundable, round trip, from Boise to Corpus Christi and back is $288. You might save more, they have coupons and online booking saves $12, I think. That's way cheaper than $880+ on a plane. I bet the bus has room for some hog meat and skulls also, pack in some big coolers and mail the gear back or put it in another box, with the hog meat and heads in the coolers. 1_pointer, do they let you haul meat on a bus?

Like this idea, is it better? After Obama ban's guns, here's how we get the deer!

Obamahunt.jpg

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back