Caribou Gear Tarp

Looking for recommendations for Spain Ibex hunt...

MTGunner

Appears our 2022 NZ hunt will be a bust due to Covid-19. Therefore I/we are looking for are seeking a recommendation of a reputable Spain outfitter to hunt Gredos and Beceite Ibex for 2022. Thanks in advance for any and all help. MTG

Appears our 2022 NZ hunt will be a bust due to Covid-19. Therefore I/we are looking for are seeking a recommendation of a reputable Spain outfitter to hunt Gredos and Beceite Ibex for 2022. Thanks in advance for any and all help. MTG
I have a contact in my village that operates a partridge shooting estate in Spain, you have a pm
Cheers
Richard

Planning, researching, looking into hunting Spain for Gredos and Beceite Ibex future hunt. My 2022 NZ Hunt looks to be a bust, again. Was booked for NZ 2020, Covid. Am currently booked for NZ 2022, Covid. So, have to look to hunt Spain. Besides, have been to NZ. Thanks for the help. MTG

Planning, researching, looking into hunting Spain for Gredos and Beceite Ibex future hunt. My 2022 NZ Hunt looks to be a bust, again. Was booked for NZ 2020, Covid. Am currently booked for NZ 2022, Covid. So, have to look to hunt Spain. Besides, have been to NZ. Thanks for the help. MTG
I thought I was seeing your first post again reading that:)
Did you get my pm?
My contact in my village will sort you out, just email him and mention you are from Montana, and I sent you in his direction.
I won't put his website link for fear of breaking site rules.
Cheers
Richard

Devon contacting offerings for research. Many thanks for your help. MTG
No problem mate, Ashley is a really nice guy, I deer hunt on the adjacent farm to his in Devon, South West England, he runs a pheasant shoot there, and the Partridge shoot in Spain.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back