Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Looking for hunting partners or just likeminded people in the bozemen Montana area.

well I guess no luck, I will most likely be hunting the crazies and the Bangtail areas semi close to bozeman/livingston areas most every Thursday and Friday an Saturday morning. My better half works each weekend so weekends are mostly out of the question. If anyone is looking to go hunting in that area or wants too i'm happy to tag along or meet up with anybody. Good luck this season!

Shoot me your number. Friday and Saturday will be good hunting times for me. Let’s grab a beer and talk about it. You bow hunt?

Hey Kensley, while I am not from the area (Saskatchewan), I am looking for hunting partners in Montana. I am no stranger to hunting Wyoming but never hunted Montana and started planing a 2020 spring bear trip.

Cheers

My Fiance and I live in Red Lodge. We would love to make some new friends that enjoy the same passions we do. We are avid fly anglers, conventional anglers, hunters and we enjoy hiking/camping. If your lady is not interested in camping a good way to ease her into it is, try renting one of the remote foresty service cabins. It will give her a few creature comforts, but its still without running water/power. Its what my lady and I do a lot (in fact we are going to one in a few days for bear hunting and fishing up near Townsend, MT).

Like your wife, mine worries when I go out alone. It would be nice to have someone with this common problem to join together on hunts. Give them a break at least LOL

My Fiance and I live in Red Lodge. We would love to make some new friends that enjoy the same passions we do. We are avid fly anglers, conventional anglers, hunters and we enjoy hiking/camping. If your lady is not interested in camping a good way to ease her into it is, try renting one of the remote foresty service cabins. It will give her a few creature comforts, but its still without running water/power. Its what my lady and I do a lot (in fact we are going to one in a few days for bear hunting and fishing up near Townsend, MT).

Like your wife, mine worries when I go out alone. It would be nice to have someone with this common problem to join together on hunts. Give them a break at least LOL

You have a good point there with the forest service cabins. I might just do that one of these days. Good luck up their, Lots of bears.

Back