Looking for an elk hunting partner from Wyoming

Wulffhunter

Hey everybody, I’m looking to find a hunting partner from Wyoming that would be willing to take me and a friend or two into wilderness area to bow hunt elk next fall. Being said we’d either be willing to pay or help guide the said partner to some game in SD where we are from. Probably not on the same level of trade but hey at least we can’t go into wilderness without you lol. But for now here’s my 2018 archery elk. Waited four years and I finally wanted to go, so cow tag it was. AA3BC9ED-BC9D-43CB-8A3F-95347BAEB0E5.jpg

Wulff - First, Congrats on the 2018 elk! What wilderness areas are you look for? Also, keep in mind that a resident guide cannot guide more than two non-resident hunters in a wilderness in a calendar year (so it would be you and a friend, not a friend or two unless you get a 2nd resident guide). Finally, I believe the resident guide has to receive no compensation for the service.

Congrats on the cow! I've been looking for somebody up there for a couple of years and haven't been able to as of yet. I hope you have better luck with it.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back