Looking for a tracking collar unit

Thumper

Aksai, Kazakhstan via Covington Louisiana
well fellers,
I have not bought a tracking collar unit set in 8 years! (No need for one here in Bangkok (Unless you want to track some of the dogs they got at the bars)
smile.gif

I do not have a copy of fully cry or other hound mag, so would not know where to start looking.
Please advise on what an entire unit with 3 collars would run and where I could order them at a decent price. I would also be interested in a good quality used set if any of you know who has one on hand.

A few of the guys working here want a set for their pig hounds, but they cost a MINT in Australia!
Thanks,
Thump

------------------
sneaky.gif

IF YA CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG DAWGS, KEEP YOUR ARSE ON THE PORCH

http://www.geocities.com/thumper_67.geo

Thump,

I just ordered a new tracking system Friday! I went with the hand held Tracker Maxima, You can get the bigger units a little cheaper, but I know myself well enough to know if its heavy or a pain in the arss to carry I will eventually get lazy and leave it home!
biggrin.gif

Grain Valley pet supply, at coonhound Centeral will even beat the factory direct price by 20$ on the basic unit.. They have the best prices I have found, and have used receivers and collars from time to time too...Hope this helps!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by josh (edited 03-26-2001).]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omcqueen
Back