PEAX Equipment

Looking for a hunting partner/mentor

kit_man_du

Hello,

I am new hunter from southern Minnesota. I hunt whitetails here in MN but I would love to get into some western hunting (elk, mule deer, pronghorn). I am originally from Nepal and the western states remind of the mountain country I grew up in. I would love any suggestions or help.

Thank you so much.

Good luck! I have had little luck recruiting from my current friends for a reliable hunting partner. I hope you can find an accomplished hunter to help on your journey.

Maybe join the Minnesota chapter of Backcountry Hunters and Anglers and go to some meetings, pint nights, etc? That should hook you up with some other folks who hunt out west.

Hello,

I am new hunter from southern Minnesota. I hunt whitetails here in MN but I would love to get into some western hunting (elk, mule deer, pronghorn). I am originally from Nepal and the western states remind of the mountain country I grew up in. I would love any suggestions or help.

Thank you so much.
Which states were you interested in?

Fellas if I may. There are lots of people who don’t have any help. There’s gonna come a time where it’s us against the general population. We need to reach out and touch/help everyone we can. It’s important.
OP I’m nowhere near where you want or id help you believe me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back