Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Looking for a good hunt club on the western slope of Colorado

BKoppelman

Hey can anyone could recommend a hunting club on the western slope of Colorado?

Montrose Rod and Gun Club will get you an indoor range, outdoor range, and association with some good folks.

Black Canyon Wing and Clay is expensive, but if you want to go powder some pen raised birds during the winter and spring, then it can be fun.

If you're an archer, there are a few different clubs.

I'd bet if a person just gets out and starts enjoying the world class hunting, backpacking, fishing, rock climbing, rafting, skiing that we have here.....you'll likely run into some similar two-legged creatures with similar hobbies.

I'm just going to put this out there since I came from the east. As far as I could tell you wont find much anything like that here out west. I've seen a few (similar to back east) for waterfowl but in general not how things work out here. Some private property is leased but again it's not how anything is back east. There is so much public land here its crazy so to get fixated on clubs is not the way to go. Like the guys mentioned meeting people is the way to learn and either find your own spots or be lucky enough to have someone take you allng

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back