Logo gear

Hat, beanie, hoodies for sure long sleeve and t-shirts also. To be honest I would probably try to get as much of the stuff as I could.

short sleeve
long sleeve
hoodie
ball cap
decals.
Are you gonna have the shirts available in the 2-3x range for us big guys????

Note: The RMEF always has great hats, maybe you can find out what they use.

Agreed. I haven't bought a hat in years that didn't come with a raffle ticket for a gun and an RMEF logo. They fit better on my crooked head than most others. Trucker style hats leave the bald spot on my head burned (its a big spot so there's a lot to burn).

As for shirts I will take a couple long and a couple short sleeve if they come in a pattern I can wear them in the field.

Hoodies are a college student's best friend. Unlike gunner, I like the pull over ones.
After that I think all I would need is a hat, a short sleeve shirt, and a window decal and I'd be set.

T-s both long and short sleeve - Hats, beanies, I like to wear Hoodies as well and again the pullover type. In fact, I do a lot of hunting in MN wearing a hoodie and when it gets colder, a hoodie and vest. Decals for sure!

Hats
Beanies- black for ground blinds would be nice as well as camo
shirts(both short and long)
I like sytes idea on the polo as well.
BD

Both long and short sleeved tees in blaze orange and camo colors. Moisture wicking would be great, as well as cotton. I like stocking caps better than beanies, they fit my big head better and cover my ears better. Water bottles would be great too, I use them every day.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back