Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Location Check Please

I spent a lot of time in San Diego (well IB or nasty city) and the Navy. Right now I'm here.
Join the Navy but make sure they put all promises in writing and keep a certified copy for your self.

LOL 2Fast, I was there in San Diego in the Navy...1979...
The achronyme (sp) for Navy
Never
Again
Volenteer
Yourself

I was origincaly from Hamilton Montana
Then I was from Woodinville Washington
Then I was from Monroe Washington
Now I am from Anaconda Montana ;)

Oscar you from Cali, aint" that rite ;) , not born in Spud city, Spud county, Spud state ;) . USA
Anyhows I was born In Waikari, North Canterbury, South Island , New Zealand.

Originally from Cottowood, AZ and grew up as a Chargers and Padres fan!!!! :D :D they were the only thing on TV!!!, Go Cardinals and DBacks!!!(we finally got are own teams) Now I'm just terrorizing Montana!

Well bring your soul over here Fred and we will see if we can do some healing of it that the city life has taken away....

Born and raised in New Brunswick, Canada. Then I lived in northern Maine for about 6 years. Been near Phoenix (Tempe, then Queen Creek) now - for 7 years.

Born in Boise, next stop Cheyenne, WY; then Sturgis, SD; now the Montana HiLine, Havre.

I guess I am just making a circle.;)

North Central Indiana. We have decent whitetail hunting and even kill a few corn fed whoppers. No other big game in this area, travel somewhere every fall for a hunt or two.

Aint too bad. Live on a 100 acre farm, shoot in the back yard, kill deer 400 yds from the door, fish pond out back, got my own personal tavern in the bar, and plenty of privacy. They'll plant me here for the big dirt nap.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back