• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
Great stuff wllm! Was that bull pretty old?

#makinghunttalkgreatagain

Great stuff wllm! Was that bull pretty old?

#makinghunttalkgreatagain

To be quite honest I’m not sure... I’m guessing 4 or 5 just based on the antlers? His teeth weren’t noticeably terrible. His buglers were tiny, the 6pt I shot 2 years ago also had very small ones while the 2.5 year old 5 point I shot last year had big ones... not sure if that’s related to age or completely unrelated.
Any idea?

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly perfect the arrow had skipped up off the spine and was caught above the bone in the skin, kinda like a gage piercing.

Very cool and thanks for sharing! I see these stories and keep telling myself I need to get some llamas or goats.

Did the arrow puncture/sever the spinal cord? I'm curious how he died because paralysis would have been immediate.

Awesome write up! I too am a millennial, but don't understand what people like about La Croix. Count me in for gatorade and microbrews though.

How did you get the llamas to and from the trail head? Were they delivered and picked up?

My guess is that's an older bull and the ivories are worn down.

Very cool and thanks for sharing! I see these stories and keep telling myself I need to get some llamas or goats.

Did the arrow puncture/sever the spinal cord? I'm curious how he died because paralysis would have been immediate.

I think the arrow was a flesh wound and wllm's 120 gr etip was the bull's demise.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back