PEAX Equipment

Living in the Tongass

Welcome ... I got a homestead lot back in the early 80's at Hollis. Lived out there a lot of years. Guided fishing and hunting on the Island and over in the Misty. Moved down on the Oregon coast now. Still have the Hollis place and am going to put it up for sale if you know anyone looking.

Welcome ... I got a homestead lot back in the early 80's at Hollis. Lived out there a lot of years. Guided fishing and hunting on the Island and over in the Misty. Moved down on the Oregon coast now. Still have the Hollis place and am going to put it up for sale if you know anyone looking.
I believe I've read your posts on the Alaska Outdoor Forum.

I believe I've read your posts on the Alaska Outdoor Forum.

Might have ... I use to be a lot more active on the hunting blog boards ... than I am now.
Hope you have a little drier weather, than you have had, before the fall weather sets in. The fish should have plenty of water this season ... good luck on your upcoming Deer hunts. It'll be hear before you know it.

In 76 I lived for a month at the campground at Ketchican and flew to POW to look at minerals near craig and klawock (sp?). As i remember we weren't particularly welcome in the villages. We lived at the waterfall cannery for some time. Our main base camp was south of Angoon. I learned a lot about green grapples, being wrinkled and rain gear. Brown bears were a staple especially on Admiralty. That and bush pilots flying in the fog.

You will like the this place-- we are nuts too.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back