PEAX Equipment

Little cinnamon bear - PIC

mtnboy

Here's a little dink that my friend shot 2 years ago. I'd say he was over 400 lbs, but we all know I'd be lyin' ;) Apparently, he knew where the Crispy Creams were... :eek:

marty.jpg

MntBoy, Take the Girth and the Lenght and tell us his weight. I wouldn't call BS on that being a 400#er (Or close to it) ;)

Nice ba'r.

Hell, the look on it's face makes me think it should be wearin' cover-alls and pickin' a banjo in the Country Bear Jamboree at Disneyland.. That's about as benign as I've ever seen.. Pretty coat though..
:cool:

Moosie - He lives about an hour away, so I won't see him for a while, although he's also a taxidermist, so hopefully I'll be makin' a trip out there shortly... :D

danr - yeah, if you were half his size, you wouldn't have a care in the world, either. He was definitely KING of his domain...

Actually, the guy that shot it also mounted it. He guides spring bears in the Queen Charolettes, then sheep up north in the fall, and spends the rest of his time mounting them... He has an awesome "Museum" at his shop that is definitely worth the stop. (if you pretend to like his hunting stories, there is FREE beer, too! ;)

He won 1st place for the region with him that year (and shot a 335 bull this year). He was weighed at over 400 lbs, but his head was super stubby. If he had normal length proportions for his width he would have easily been B&C, but he was only under 20". A great bear all the same!
hump.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back