Lions.. And Tigers.. and .... YAH, MORE BEARS :)

Moosie

Grand poopa
I should say, Ravens and Snowshoe bunnies and 4 bears
tongue.gif

Well, I'l have pictures in the Morning... Chalk 4 more bear up to the 2 We've already seen
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Wylee.. You'd of gotten a CALL this morning if we did !!!! So no :BUMMER:

Here are some pictures: There was a cool bear that came in, I'll start a new post with the video clip of it but I'll also inclose some pics.. The Video wasn't on LOW Light so when the mom and 2 cubs came in it came out dark....

Here is our Bait :

bait1.sized.jpg

bait.sized.jpg

HERE is a bunny that was hopping around. If I ate or even Cared to shoot this thing I could have. Was cool to see it hopping all around. It went right into the Bait and Instead of hitting the Lettuce and cucumbers, it went straight for the bread... Just an FYI when you're ever baiting for bunny *SMILE*

bunny.sized.jpg

bunny1.sized.jpg

bunny2.sized.jpg

HERE is Dinger (ELKTURD) in his stand. He is used to bear now. I remember when I could see him Shaking in his stand when Bears come in. Now he's "ICEMAN" with bears putting paws on his tree and him just looking at them *SMILE*

dinger.sized.jpg

Here is the Cool bear.. I'll have a new topic with him and A few questions in in....

bear1.sized.jpg

bear2.sized.jpg

bear3.sized.jpg

bear4.sized.jpg

HERe is the bears that came in at dark.... The first one is the Agressive cub that ran right into the barrle. You don't ever see them do that, this ones an agressive one.

b_1.sized.jpg

Here is bears coming in and moving around :

b_2.sized.jpg

Here is all 3 at the barrel Look closely :

b3.sized.jpg

Not Yet, It's just hard to get fired up about turkeys when It's bear season. I will make it out again, Wylee and me have a hot date
biggrin.gif
But I'm more of a road turkey Hunter, April and May is for BEAR
hump.gif

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back