Caribou Gear

Links Directory.

Delw

On the nav bar above there is alink to a links directory.

if you click on it you can add various links to various websites.

for right now I have it set up for Game and fish offices and another section for BLM and forrest service offices.

Please add the links for your state or country, this will be a benefit to the hunttalk users, for finding info, it would be nice in the description if you could put an approx. date when they start taking applications for big game hunts, make it as detailed as you would like.

I will add a game links and some please put that poker link in there

Thanks
Delw

I tried to add one the other day, but apparently it didn't work.

BTW, I still can't access my Gallery. Obviously the pics are still there somewhere, as I have seen some in old posts. I tried to hit my gallery button in my profile, but it states I don't have permissions to view. Are you still in the reformatting mode for the photo gallery?

I will check it in a few miller. you should have all your prermissions
I have a guy trying to link the pics taht are in teh database to your gallery, hopefully he does it soon cause its beyond my knowledge

What kinda of errors where you getting in the links Dir?

Delw

Mtmiller
it work there was a permission that it had to be accepted first, I will change it in a few as well

Delw

The Link
I added a link and everything seemed to work. At the end, it read something like, "your link was accepted it will now be reviewed by the administrator before posting".
No big deal, just thought I would pass along the info. if there is any value to you.

See the above post.
I missed a permission or 2 when I org set it up, I fixed it shortly after. so no one should ahve any problems now.

Thanks for the heads up Miller

I still cannot post pictures with a mod authorizing it. Whats the deal, I tried to post some on Thursday 6/21/07

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back