Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

LIFE Members..... (this post is for "EVERYONE")

So I assume Elkgunner's post for "What is everybody's favorite Magazine" was a BS post for you guys to test the waters. I knew he wasn't really looking for a subscription. I'm willing to bet Mr. Gunner is applying for the editor job. I'll only submit pics and stories if the magazine can support digital photos, seem most of the magazines don't do it.

Ovis,

Nahhh... But maybe you and I could publish a competing magazine. Me do the writing and you do the pictures. We would put MoosieMag out of biddness, before he even started.. Unless of course he brings some of the "Adult Content" along....
hump.gif

The magazine post was legit, as I miss reading Pat McManus, but I don't miss articles on catching Bass and Sitting in a tree, shooting Dinky Rat Deer with a pump-action .308...
tongue.gif

My guess is Mooise would just cut and paste all the great "Adventures" I post here...
biggrin.gif

Moosie, I'll help you out, if I can be the Humour Editor...
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>but I don't miss articles on catching Bass<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch that really hurt
rolleyes.gif

Delw

I think it is a great idea. Once the mag is out and you are done reading it, everyone should drop it off somewhere, like the barber shop or dentist office or the like. It would be some good advertising for Hunt Talk and maybe get even more members.

Elkhunter.. that would be a good Idea.

Scotty, I could send you two then, But jsut don;t tell the Other guys ......
shhh.gif

Moosie, count me in. I would sign up as a lifer if ya had em. I sent my check for $24 to Nut, thats where he said to send it.

Elkgunner

That sounds like a great idea. We just need to make sure we do stories on something besides goose hunting, otherwise we will never have any pics...at least not any of me with bird kills.

Does the Trick or Treat buck qualify as a dinky rat deer?
biggrin.gif

The cool thing about ths MAgazine is that ANYONE can Get into it. Be it a Forked Horn, Or a 30" buck. Most of the Hunting MAgs Catter to those 5% Like DeerKing and Greenhorn, that shoot the Big ones... This would be for the other 95% of us that want to be in a well distributed (PENDING
wink.gif
) MAgazine with our Average Critters that have good stories with them
biggrin.gif

Ovis, I'd even put in your Haloweenie buck
wink.gif

Whiskers, YAH Send it to NUT.. I'll also send the Magazine to NUT. So if you don't get one Talk to him
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Funny thing is, ALOT of people said they sent checks... Yet we've cashed only 2 ?!?! MAybe the "CHECKS in the MAIL"
wink.gif

Ovis,

The great thing about Digital Cameras and PhotoShop is every Buck can be a 200+. We can make the Trick or Treat Buck a Book buck...
shhh.gif

In the Magazine thread, a couple of people mentioned Hunting Illustrated. And I think that is the magazine that photoshops the antlers of dead Elk onto stock pictures of live Elk. When I realized what I was looking at, I instantly thought the rest of the magazine was a 'fake', and threw the thing away.

Moosie,
Be careful that it isn't just a "vanity rag", and that people provide bad pictures and bad stories. If you want the non-member to pick it up at the Dentist offfice, you probably have to have compelling pictures and stories. But hell, you already probably knew that...

(Oh, by the way, don't look in your mailbox for my check. I ain't sent it yet....)

well im lazy so i haven't read all the above posts, just moosies original post....but hell yeah i'll sign up for a hunttalk magazine.

Bad pictures Wouldn't go into the Mag. But good pictures of smaller critters would. Although There isn't a Shortage of "BIG CRITTERS" that we kill here at Hunt Talk.com Hell..... Just look into the deer section
eek.gif

And, I'd throw in a Bass picture just to Piss you off and make DelW happy
biggrin.gif
I'll HAND pick up my Check from you this weekend. But it will cost you a goose hunt for me to drive out to your place
biggrin.gif

WYO, Quit being lazy and Read this topic ;

Back