LIFE Members..... (this post is for "EVERYONE")

I'm trying to pry open Beckys fingers off the checkbook
mad.gif
its a hell of a fight
mad.gif
but it looks like I'm going to win this
fight.gif
fight.gif
never mind
fight.gif

Count us in Moosie
biggrin.gif
The check will be in the mail Monday
smile.gif
Even if I have to work the street corner
hump.gif

I can take some copies to work and to the Sportsman club, and Quick Draw can take some to the collage..

Hopefully I can give you some salmon fishing stories(some might even be true) and some pics,,plus hunting info from this great state of Washington(BWAAAAHAHAHAHA)

Hunterman(Tony)

I wanna jump in on this, would you like a story or two to help out with filling it up and maybe an article on some thing about survival or the like besides a little jingle...
biggrin.gif

I get paid next week and I will be sending the check....wouldve sent it last pay day, but the wife went shopping without telling me and spent the money I had planned to send!

TUFF

thanx guys....

I think this thing is a Go. We'll throw something together, and Make it work
smile.gif

I'll post stuff in the Next week or so.

Moosie, I can put mag's in the sporting good places around here. I sent my money order last week. I think a magazine with articles from every day hunters has to be a hit.

Moosie if you get any stories from NAHC management; I'd kind of like to volunteer to edit them for you!
biggrin.gif

Moosie,
Lots of good ideas here. I'd be happy to help in any way possible. Although we only have "rat deer" there is the world's best shad fishing, good bear, and some of the best political humourists current in office!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Distribution: Consider buying a member list from NAHC or Buckmasters for instant gradification. Also look for regional ad support from smaller national sporting goods stores such as Dick's out of NY.
Contributions: Set your sights on as many different states (or regions) as the content will support and limit the verbage to half-page to 1 page stories with two or three main topics??
Distribution: Go USPS bulk. There is no cheaper and with a quarterly mag there is no rush to print.
Consider the outdoor shows next year with a membership drive contest. Computer set up with Hunttalk.com access, mags, and promos.
Staffing: Be prepared to hire professional help using a temp service. Contact now for costs and develop rapport quickly!!
Charter: You REALLY need to sit down and decide what this is going to be!! Membership should have it's privleges, and GOALS!!
Well, the smoke is getting to thick around here to see,(COUGH!! COUGH!!) more after the fire dept. leaves!!

Chas

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back